Sunday, September 12, 2010

Monday

Tomorrow is a big day....some of it exciting and some of it scary!

Exciting part: My SIL Connie is having her gender ultrasound tomorrow. So very exciting! Because just in Feb. we lost beautiful Chloe Alexis. And for them to have this chance is Awesome!

Scary Part: My mom is having her heart catherization tomorrow. They are checking to see if there is any blockage or if she needs a stent put in. If she is ok and needs none of that, she will be able to go home soon. If something needs to be done, they are transferring her to a hospital in Charlotte. It is all up in the air right now.

I am leaving everything is the hands of GOD. I know that HE will make things the way that HE wants them to be. I just have a hard doing that....because this is my mommy.....Please pray! I have faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment