I LOVE Shutterfly! They have fantastic products that I love to use. I have yet to find something on there that I do not like. I have had several great experience from Shutterfly! I purchased my husband a photo book for his birthday. He thought it was wonderful to have all of those pictures of himself and our daughter all in one place. I also used the photo cards last year and loved the designs! This years designs are just as great! I plan on sending them out to as many friends and family as I can. I love to send cards so this promotion is great for me! I also just purchased my daughters birthday invites from them this year. I love them and have gotten so many compliments on them! Now, they are posting a great promotion to recieve 50 free holiday photo cards! All you have to do is blog about it! I can definitely do that!
My favorite products:
http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/birthday-cards-stationery
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment