It's been awhile since I've updated the blog. I haven't taken any new pictures lately to show. Although, Billy did just finish painting the last room of the house, so now I can take pictures of that.
Let's see-
Kyra update: She is definitely nearing 2! Her behavior has been so random...one minute, she is the sweetest child...next minute, she is off the wall and sooooo mad! She is talking up a storm, 3 to 4 words sentences. She LOVES to copy EVERYTHING, and I mean everything that Billy and I say or do. :)
House update-
Like I said, Billy has finished painting the last room of the house today! So, now it is up to me to take pictures and post them! There is always something that needs to be fixed or done...at least according to Billy! LOL
That's all for now!
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment